Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WaterfordIT or CarlowIT

Options
  • 13-09-2015 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

Can someone tell me which one of these colleges are better to study software development. Trying to choose which one of these places to go to and would like to know which would be better. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Define better.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭J98

Which one provides a better learning experience as in which would provide me with more skills for the work place and which college would be more recognised by employers.

I'm not trying to be a dick here, but how do you measure "a better learning experience?". It's completely subjective.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭J98

Just say if a student wanted to become a programmer which course would benefit the student more, like which course would have more programming or projects and that.

J98 wrote: »
    Just say if a student wanted to become a programmer which course would benefit the student more, like which course would have more programming or projects and that.

While you are waiting for responses here, I recommend you go to the respective websites of the two institutions and look for the brochure on comparable courses. That will give you an idea of which courses have more/less projects and/or programming courses.

• Advertisement
Advertisement