Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Module choices second year BESS

Options
  • 13-09-2015 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hey was wondering when must we choose the second year modules and who should we contact after we chosen these modules.

I have no clue as I haven't received any email from tcd regarding this.

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭whoopsadaisy

Are you going into second year BESS? We had to choose them in April...

I would contact your tutor if you need to choose them now - or give the course office a ring.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 needwork

Are you going into second year BESS? We had to choose them in April...

I would contact your tutor if you need to choose them now - or give the course office a ring.

Thanks a lot whoopsadaisy.

I was ..I guess I could say a special case where I did not have to attend lectures and tutorials for the first year and did not know about this.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭whoopsadaisy

needwork wrote: »
    Thanks a lot whoopsadaisy.

I was ..I guess I could say a special case where I did not have to attend lectures and tutorials for the first year and did not know about this.

If you have a senior tutor I'd suggest getting in touch and getting their advice first of all. If you don't or if you can't get in touch, then yeah give the course office a ring or drop into them in the Arts Block, I imagine they'll be able to sort you out somehow.

Advertisement