Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6th year

Options
  • 13-09-2015 1:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 37,941 ✭✭✭✭

do you ever wonder how many guys that are about 15/16 look like there in there mid 20's.

i say a few guys who are in 5th year go out to nightclubs on weekends even though there only 15 lol

were there any older looking guys in your class ??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

PTH2009 wrote: »
    do you ever wonder how many guys that are about 15/16 look like there in there mid 20's.

i say a few guys who are in 5th year go out to nightclubs on weekends even though there only 15 lol

were there any older looking guys in your class ??

I was a 5'10 second row with facial hair when I was doing the junior cert, I looked like an average 21 year old. I've aged well though, I still only look about 24 and I'm in my mid 30's.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,395 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

I used to see more of my class out in Good Time Charlies than in school during 5th and 6th year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Tony Beetroot

Id ride them all.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Yeah a few guys had that look about them, their hair was thinning and they didn't have good features or complexion. Ruddy faced and aggressive looking, they probably would have passed for about 30 at the time they sat the LC.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,941 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

ever look at leaving cert class pictures from the 60's, 70's they all look quite older than 17/18

• Advertisement
Advertisement