Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Third Level Books

Options
  • 12-09-2015 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi Everyone,
    I'M just after starting in UCC/CIT doing Biomed Science and I need to get some books (I shall update this thread when the need arises). If anyone has these books and is willing to sell them please reply.

Physics by James S. Walker (2nd or 3rd edition)
    Single Variable Calculus with Early Transcendentals by James Stewart (6th/7th).

Thanks in advance!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

Have you considered using the library?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 BFitzy96

EoghanIRL wrote: »
    Have you considered using the library?

I have, there's none left, I think there is only ten physics books and I don't know how many math books!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

BFitzy96 wrote: »
    I have, there's none left, I think there is only ten physics books and I don't know how many math books!

You can request books that have already been taken out, they will be held by the staff on the groundfloor once they are available :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

Did you check if your course's society is running a book fair?
    People sell their books at a significant discount there.

Advertisement