Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rolex Passion

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Some great pics but I'm assuming the writer's first language isn't English? Comes across in parts like Google translate. I do like the Milsub. The hands make the big difference for me as I don't like mercedes hands for some reason. Though my fave Rolexes tend to be the non tool/diver 40s and 50s examples and their early Oysters.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭mynameis905

Speaking of Rolex enthusiasts, John Goldbergers' book 100 Superlative Rolex Watches is a great resource. The book itself costs a fortune but you can get it on the app store for a few euro.

Interview with the man himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭Mredsnapper

Speaking of Rolex enthusiasts, John Goldbergers' book 100 Superlative Rolex Watches is a great resource. The book itself costs a fortune but you can get it on the app store for a few euro.

Interview with the man himself.

I love the way he casually wipes a knife on his sports jacket sleeve and then uses it to open one of his watches.

I think his book must be on the Apple store? Can't find it on Google play :(

Advertisement