Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)

best online poker site

• 11-09-2015 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 24 96YNWA96

i have been playing for years on ppp, and am always wondering are otherpoker sites the same ,as in hands and flops being unreal,

i know these things happen but can they really happen this often?????

and does it happen as much on other sites?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3 Jeunesse

hi u have to try i play ppp was ok but ps im playing now

• Registered Users Posts: 24 96YNWA96

are all sites that same?

as in play the cards and get a **** flop,or fold and u would have won lol

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭ iAcesHigh

96YNWA96 wrote: »
    are all sites that same?

as in play the cards and get a **** flop,or fold and u would have won lol

if you're asking this than yes...

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ashira

Me being a regular poker player, I have almost tried all the prominent online poker playing sites, according to my experience pokabunga, adda52, khelo365 are some of the websites which will provide you with a nice poker play. for me best site is pokabunga to play poker games which is 100% legal poker site.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 winbotter

With any online poker site I think people underestimate the power of hand histories. Sometimes your own data gives you the answer. I find if I get hand histories from a site like hhdealer.com it benefits me a fair deal. Does anyone have an opinion on this? I would love to know, any information would be helpful.

Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 iamironman87

Pokabunga!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Tom_Riddle

I've been playing on Sky Poker for 4 years and think it's the best one for all round value. Software is decent and a lot of fish. Pokerstars has the best software but is tougher to beat

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭ Fearthelight

I used to be a believer that online poker was rigged. I still do believe it can be to a degree but I think people forget to take into account that online you see a hell of a lot more hands as oppose to live poker. That is why you see so many "unreal" hands. Also, when I say "rigged" I don't mean that the house have rigged it, I just feel there is a lot more collusion going on online.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 nikolasanastis

Well thats natural to feel since there is a huge psychological factor of not trusting somebody you cant see.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 nikolasanastis

now i see your post is from 2016, doooing, sorry i am new to this "forum" thing

• Advertisement
Advertisement