Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Letter Media TNG Movie Reviews

Options
  • 11-09-2015 11:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭

He really exposed the flaws in these films, far more so than I ever even noticed in them myself. Dreadful stuff, & the far more damaging to the Star Trek brand than Voyager or Enterprise I'd argue. Nemesis is unforgivable, watch the review!

http://redlettermedia.com/plinkett/star-trek/

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭strelok

love these videos, i'd even go so far as to say I prefer the star trek ones to the star wars ones

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

strelok wrote: »
    love these videos, i'd even go so far as to say I prefer the star trek ones to the star wars ones

Haven't watched the SW ones yet, looking forward to them though. I'm on part two of Star Trek '09, he has been kind enough to it so far

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭strelok

Myrddin wrote: »
    Haven't watched the SW ones yet, looking forward to them though. I'm on part two of Star Trek '09, he has been kind enough to it so far

you've never seen the star wars ones?

oh my, you are in for a treat :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭_Tombstone_

Ah now, why would you want to watch this crap? He's bitching about everything in a stupid voice. Any tool could do that about just about anything. 3 mins of my life I want back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Ah now, why would you want to watch this crap? He's bitching about everything in a stupid voice. Any tool could do that about just about anything. 3 mins of my life I want back.

I used to feel exactly the same about these, but given the chance, they're actually very on the ball in terms of criticism

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

I enjoyed his Star Wars ones. I think he stretches with a lot of his criticisms of the Trek films, especially First Contact which he makes sound like the worst film which has ever been made. You can pick apart any film if you go line by line and point out the flaws in its logic and then tack on a stupid voice.

This guy loves how e-famous the Star Wars ones made him and it underpins everything he has done since.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13 jem hadar

Beefy78 wrote: »
    I enjoyed his Star Wars ones. I think he stretches with a lot of his criticisms of the Trek films, especially First Contact which he makes sound like the worst film which has ever been made. You can pick apart any film if you go line by line and point out the flaws in its logic and then tack on a stupid voice.

This guy loves how e-famous the Star Wars ones made him and it underpins everything he has done since.

You're not getting any pizza rolls.

Advertisement