Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transferring Dole to another County?

Options
  • 11-09-2015 1:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi

I am wondering what the procedure is for moving dole to another county example: Cork City to Dublin City, I am moving to Dublin soon hopefully to increase my chances of getting a job with my qualification. I'm just wondering do I just go to an office in Dublin and what I will have to bring and will there be a delay in payment. Any info is greatly appreciated.

Also out of interested I received my first payment for social welfare recently on the letter I received told me that my back dated payment will be out shortly. I'm wondering will this come in form of a cheque or will I get when I collect from the post office.

Thank you,
    Q

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭eastbono

You will need to bring in ID and proof of address and ask for you claim to be transferred. It shouldnt take very long the most that there may be a delay is a couple of days.
    From the letter you received it sounds like its coming by cheque.

Advertisement