Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photoshoprequest

Options
  • 10-09-2015 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

I’m hoping someone on here can do me a little favour.

Sadly my dad passed away 3 weeks ago. I need a suitable picture for the acknowledgement to be put in next week’s paper. Would anyone be so kind as to photoshop the background of a photo of him for me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

can we see the photo to see how big of a job it is and how achievable it is please?

Sorry for your loss.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Bernice101

Thank you for your replies. CabanSail has kindly offered to do the photo editing for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Pompous

CabanSail wrote: »
    PM sent

Disappointing. I was looking forward to trying my best to fulfil the request, and comparing with other peoples attempts to do the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

Pompous wrote: »
    Disappointing. I was looking forward to trying my best to fulfil the request, and comparing with other peoples attempts to do the same.

if you won would you live up to your username?

jk :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement