Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next codes

Options
  • 10-09-2015 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭

I have tencodes for €15 off €30 spend. Valid until September 19th. Please pm me and I'll pm back. It might be tomorrow but I will pm a code to you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭tickingclock

Just sent pms to all of you. Apologies for the delay. I wanted to be able to concentrate and get them right. I've written the user name on each voucher so pm me if there's any problems. They are all gone now.
    Happy shopping!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Tigger1

Just sent pms to all of you. Apologies for the delay. I wanted to be able to concentrate and get them right. I've written the user name on each voucher so pm me if there's any problems. They are all gone now.
    Happy shopping!!!

Thanks a million, really appreciate the code!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 v_ferro

I have tencodes for €15 off €30 spend. Valid until September 19th. Please pm me and I'll pm back. It might be tomorrow but I will pm a code to you.

Any codes left?

Sorry all gone

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Deisegirl11

If anyone has any spare codes could i have one or two please?

• Advertisement

I can't post the link but lots of next codes went up on the bargain alert thread in boards a few hours ago. Worth a try!

If anyone gets one or two in the next few days I'd love two as what I'm eying up comes to €63 so €33 after vouchers. Thanks a million

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

If anyone gets one or two in the next few days I'd love two as what I'm eying up comes to €63 so €33 after vouchers. Thanks a million

If I manage to get a couple this weekend I will pm you.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭annamarie2013

Any codes please?

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

How do we get them? I was in store today but nothing there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

They're back in stores! Picked up 6 without any hassle or purchases in Liffey valley this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭annamarie2013

Any codes??:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 amoors

any codes? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 martina1987

Does anyone have a spare code please? :)

Advertisement