Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PHOTOSHOOT LOCATIONS ALONG THE RED LUAS LINE

Options
  • 10-09-2015 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭

Doing a bikini shoot in 2 weeks time, just wondering if anyone knows of any good locations easily accessible along the red luas line from 02 to Kylemore.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

Phoenix park is a very short walk from Heuston station.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

It really depends on what you want as a setting.

The question is far to vague (not Vogue) to get a meaningful answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭malene

Probably somewhere quiet as well. Maybe abandoned location or open concrete location, underground carpark, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

I'd say in that case to get the Luas down to Spencers dock and walk the block down to the Point and around by Sheriff St. Lots of abandoned buildings and waste ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,678 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

Do it ON the LUAS. Depending on the time that could be pretty ... gritty ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭Ben D Bus

Do it ON the LUAS. Depending on the time that could be pretty ... gritty ...

My equestrian shoot on the Luas yesterday was a great success :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭Ben D Bus

Bikini-clad model outside the Odeon popped up on my Facebook this afternoon. Did you go a week early or has someone stolen your idea???

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,494 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

Ben D Bus wrote: »
    Bikini-clad model outside the Odeon
    classy. must have been someone devoid of any ideas trying to market their tawdry new product.

Advertisement