Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Music

Options
  • 10-09-2015 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭

Has anyone come across issues with google music where it skips random songs. It tries to buffer the music for about 2 seconds and then skips onto the next song. Just to clarify I do not have downloaded only turned on.

TIA dpjmie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 NABLOSE

Hi there, yep have the same problem for a couple of month. Let me know when you have figured out why this happends?
    cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Silver-Tiger

Yeah, on occasion. No idea why.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭steve_r

yeah, same here, certain albums on the online catalogue just won't play for me

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭dpjmie

I have noticed with 5.1.1 it doesn't seem to skip anymore so anyone still having issues... upgrade to 5.1.1 and update the Google music app

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭DoBhrionn

I haven't come across the issue you've described, but I have had a problem when organizing a list of songs in a playlist I'm currently playing. It will take the song that is immediately above or below the track I'm trying to move. It only happens intermittently though, which is a pain.

Edit:
    Went to check the app. Was skipping a song or two. Also hadn't been updated in a while, after update. Didn't get a skipped song, yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,439 ✭✭✭touts

I'm not big into listening to music (more of a podcast fan myself) but I have found Google Music very unreliable when I have used it. Play lists seem to randomly get gutted leaving only 4 or 5 songs on it and other times they disappear altogether. Part of it is due to on line streaming vs off line playing and it is designed to skip songs that you don't have downloaded. However sometimes it just seems to miss songs that are downloaded. Google Music just seems to lose the link to them. It has a useful function where you can download a play list but sometimes I have downloaded a playlist and later found that means I have two copies of the song in different folders.

Advertisement