Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shinola

Options
  • 10-09-2015 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,229 ✭✭✭✭

Has anybody got an opinion on Shinola watchs? Made in Detroit.

I've fallen for some of them but have no notion if they are good or not.

Various online reviews say good but overpriced.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Yikes, they're a lot more expensive than I was expecting. Some look pretty nice, but I'd be very hard pushed to spend that kind of cash given what else is out there for less. Seems like there's a big premium just because they're made in Detroit, 'Murica.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,229 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Bought this one, feck it, had the money and it looks gorgeous.

http://www.shinola.ie/shop/new-arrivals/therunwell47-leather-watch-s01169.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭mynameis905

I like the one with the green dial and the honey coloured strap but I have a list of watches as long as my arm that I'd prefer to spend $550 on. You might find it very hard to flip if you get sick of it later also. Hopefully you won't get stuck with customs fees.

Advertisement