Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you sit on public toilet seats?

Options
  • 10-09-2015 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭

Well, do you?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,233 ✭✭✭✭endacl

No. I do a handstand and hope for the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

I put a layer of bogroll down first, but only because I enjoy peeling it off my ass afterwards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Perfect squat technique.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Well, do you?
    Do you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Well, do you?

You first. Golden rule when creating a thread OP.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭Chemical Byrne

That's if there is an actual seat on the toilet! A great number of the public toilets I've been so unfortunate to have to visit have:
    - no toilet paper
    - bowl choked full of tissue, fag butts and sh!te marinated in urine and vomit
    - broken no toilet seat
    - snots wiped all over the cubicle walls (why?)
    - and the place is always absolutely flooded with piss (on occasion i've seen the depression in cistern lids to be filled with piss, wtf?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭johnayo

That's if there is an actual seat on the toilet! A great number of the public toilets I've been so unfortunate to have to visit have:
    - no toilet paper
    - broken no toilet seat
    - and the place is always absolutely flooded with piss (on occasion i've seen the depression in cistern lids to be filled with piss, wtf?

Oh yuk.
    That just put me off my sandwich.:mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭Chemical Byrne

What I'd love to know is this, are the ladies toilets always destroyed to the extend that the gents are? Or are deplorable toilet standards particular to males?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,274 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

What I'd love to know is this, are the ladies toilets always destroyed to the extend that the gents are? Or are deplorable toilet standards particular to males?

My first job was working in a hotel. The manager told me that she wanted me to check on the gents every half an hour or so during wedding parties. Upon seeing my crestfallen face she told me that I was lucky because the ladies was usually worse. Just an anecdote of course mind.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

My first job was working in a hotel. The manager told me that she wanted me to check on the gents every half an hour or so during wedding parties. Upon seeing my crestfallen face she told me that I was lucky because the ladies was usually worse. Just an anecdote of course mind.

No, anyone who cleans loos will tell you that the "ladies" are worse. Certainly in nightclubs when people are locked they don't care where the "stuff" goes; but also in workplaces ... I've seen a fair bit of floorpoo, snots, used tampons, giant unflushed logs and rivers of piss over the years in our office "ladies".

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭316

I lick the seat first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Yep, usually disinfectant and a mop is all you need for the gents. You'd need a mini digger to tackle the ladies at times.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Notavirus.exe

- no toilet paper
    - broken no toilet seat

It's not my fault I wasn't potty trained! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

AH isn't a place for every random thought to be discussed...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement