Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

No "Proceed" button in step 11?

• 10-09-2015 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 45

I am going though the steps outlined in the email but there is no "Proceed" button in step 11 to be able to pay the €112. I have emailed the fees office and tried ringing them (no answer) and the email says it has to be done by today so I don't know what to do. :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭shuffles88

Don't want to sound like a smart arse but have you scrolled down the full way on the page? One of the buttons was out of sight for me and then I realised my mistake

• Registered Users Posts: 45 GreasyBaconCat

Yup, I'm scrolled down as far as I can. I checked on Chrome and IE, same thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭shuffles88

Weird, they could really do to with answering the phone. I wonder would you be better ringing the computer centre rather than the fees & grants office?

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭real man

Hi I'm getting "i07pkg The Quota is full or over subscribed" no matter what modules I pick? Any ideas? Will be pretty raging if I can landed with modules I dont want to do now.

The Registration office arent answering phones and havent answered emails for me in the past 48 hours. I also never received the information or guide how to register which should have been emailed out, everyone else seem to receive theirs.

Im not a happy bunny atm

Advertisement