Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best eCommerce Solution

Options
  • 10-09-2015 10:05am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So I've tried nopCommerce this morning and I like it, but it doesn't suit my needs yet. I'll be giving Vevo Cart a try later on this evening. My question is, what is the best Open Source eCommerce Solution, developed in ASP.NET, where I can customise a solution to allow customers or registered users to sell online?

It doesn't have to be developed in ASP.NET, but it would be a preference of mine and Open Source is a must. I will be looking around myself for a solution and just thought I'd ask in case I miss something.

Advertisement