Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dt021 electrical engineering job opportunities

Options
  • 09-09-2015 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi there. I have recently qualified as an electrician and am considering going back to college to study this dt021 course and get a electrical engineering degree. I am just wondering has anyone completed this course and are there good job opportunities after the course completion. As an electrician I know it's very hard to find a job and I am really just looking for a career where I don't have to worry from week to week if my job is safe. Is this the right job for me?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

I dont think this is a graduate question (probably why no one responded), probably an undergrad course, *quick google*, ah, DIT. Might be better to post there.

Advertisement