Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trusted part time healthcare assistant course

Options
  • 09-09-2015 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi folks,

Well, I am looking for a healthcare assistant course in Dublin area.
    At the moment, there seems only Dorset College left which offer part time course and commence in October.
    Is it a trusted college ?
    I am also aware of Liberties College and Inchicore but then I will have to wait until kext academic year.

If you have done that course any where else l, please give some comment. I appreciate that all.

Thanks very much.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,152 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

The Liberties and Inchicore courses would be much cheaper as they are not run by a private business, but the ETB (formerly VEC).

The same course (5M4339) is done in
    Whitehall College
    Dun Laoghaire Further Ed Institute
    Greenhills College
    College of Further Education Dundrum

Maybe some of them have a place for this academic year. They would all have reasonable fees.

Advertisement