Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap "hack" to get 20% off nikestore.ie

Options
  • 08-09-2015 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭

Might be of use to some...esp with back to school etc. and the C word not too far away.

Ok, bear with me on this as it takes a little bit of work:

At the end of any receipt you get from the Nike Outlet Stores (Blanchardstown, Kildare Village, Newry, Killarney) there's a code for an online survey. If you complete that survey you get 20% off any purchase on nike.com

Link to online shop:
    http://www.nike.com/ie/en_gb/
    (they deliver free on orders over €50)

If you were going to buy a few things online or an expensive pair of sneakers, buying something very cheap in the bricks and mortar store will get you 20% of your bigger online purchase. Seems like an obvious way to save to me.

Note: You only have 7 days from the date of your purchase to fill in the survey to get your code, but your discount code will be valid for over a year.

The 20% off code also works in the Clearance Section so worth checking that too.

I have a code here I won't be using. Redeem here:
    www.mynikevisit-ie.com

HG YFQN GST5 VSZS POEA (survey must be completed by the 10th Sept)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,913 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

#justiceforstitch

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭BigCon

Code already used.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

No thanks on the OP's post either. Someone just grabbed it and fcuked off. Thanks anyway OP

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

BigCon wrote: »
    Code already used.

Sorry, I was hoping whoever used it would say so. :(

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Anybody else codes going?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭ilovespudss

Sorry for digging up and old thread, but just on the topic of the Nike.com/ie store, are their sizes US or Ire/UK sizes on the site?

I can see the size charts so a medium hoody has the Ire/UK size equivalent which is fine. But with shoes, are they Irish or US sizes when selecting?

Thanks for any help

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭D_BEAR

Nike Ireland store size is in UK it says so when you select the size uk8 uk9 etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭ilovespudss

D_BEAR wrote: »
    Nike Ireland store size is in UK it says so when you select the size uk8 uk9 etc.

Cheers, it only says it when you go to checkout so hadn't seen it.

Thanks for that

Advertisement