Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Almost A Million

Options
  • 08-09-2015 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭

Got back from Dusseldorf and Caravan Salon last night. Could have had a small bit of change left out of a million for this :

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭SeamusG97

Can't see the point. Why spend the price of a nice house for the hassle of a behemoth like these? That won't fit anywhere and costs a fortune to run. The whole point of motorhoming IMHO is the freedom to travel wherever you like with minimal encumbrance - little chance in such a juggernaut. Better off getting a yacht for that money - cheaper to run as well..
    Edit: T650 Not criticising your post just the mentality that thinks it takes a million euro to have a nice weekend in the countryside. Anywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

Think you missed the point Seamus. If you have that much to spend on a MH you will already have a nice house and a yacht. It's a toy.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭T650

Hi Seamus,

no worries. I thought the price was mind boggling as well. But that's what makes going to the show great craic. Everything and anything in motorhomes is there :)

Hymer/Eriba have all of Hall 17

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭T650

And there's usually a bit of retro too :

$3 100 000 price tag.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭SeamusG97

*Kol* wrote: »
    Think you missed the point Seamus. If you have that much to spend on a MH you will already have a nice house and a yacht. It's a toy.

I know. I deliberately missed it - ..:) reason being that even as a toy it is fairly unuseable.
    Mind you I already have a house, and a mate is trying to sell me a yacht (well, call it a boat if you like, but it does have a sail) if I'm willing to part with two grand so maybe I'll come around to a different way of thinking the near future.....:D:D

Advertisement