Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Munster Rugby Team - Lizard People?

Options
  • 08-09-2015 2:55am
    Site Banned Posts: 65 ✭✭

I was never one to believe in Ickle and his Lizard people rants. That was always the case up until RECENTLY. For fear of getting him into trouble I will withhold the name of my source but a very highly respected sports physio told me he was working alongside the Munster team before a recent rugby match. He was in the changing room in a section that was slightly out of view and the team had thought he had left. What he saw shocked him. Certain players began to display huge lizard sized tongues and scales became prevalent on some of the players faces as each and every one of them began to chant in tongue. He said they performed some sort of satanic ritual in which a ladybug was stamped on and eaten by one of the players to the delight of others. My friend frooze and waited until they left. I am not sure if they won or lost the match but its a horrifying tale and really makes me wonder if lizard people do exist?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,734 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

This thread is unsuitable for this forum so I'm closing it. Please read the charter before posting again.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement