Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Job transfer

• 07-09-2015 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5 ✭✭✭ littleladylost

I recently started a new job and before got offered the job i had moved. i updated this with h.r after i was offered the job and was told that they would forward the information to the relevant people and i do not think this was done as i was still placed close to my old address over an hours drive away. i contacted my area manager who advised she would see what she could do and the final decision was supposed to be made last friday and i would be contacted saturday. its now monday and still no word. i am assuming that i have not got the transfer but should i contact my area manager to see? i was also due a follow up call from my training manager re same today but this has not happened either

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,284 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Peregrine

Moved from Careers & Jobs Discussion to Work and Jobs.

Advertisement