Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinions on this WP theme please

Options
  • 07-09-2015 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,100 ✭✭✭

HI,

I'm wondering what people think of this WP theme. The link is a live site using the theme (not my site). this is the theme preview in Themeforest
    It's quiet different from any style I've seen before but want to know if people like it or not and why?

I'm looking for a WP theme for a photography website, aiming to sell photos but want a style/UX that stands out.
    Thanks,
    Pa.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Banta

The menu and the cart icon are actually pretty hard to see, to be honest, but obviously that's because of the choice of images behind them. But then, the idea is to showcase images in that space so.... I'm not sure there's a way around that other than carefully choosing the images for that space.

The carousel dropdown option on smaller resolutions... I can't give any specific reason, to be honest, but it's urking me. That's not much input, I know, but I suppose it's fine.

It's a photography website that you're doing here, so it's not going to be the style or UX that 'stands out', as you put it, it's going to be the product, i.e the photographs that you choose to display.

(Of course if the style/UX is beyond awful, then yeah, it'll stand out for all the wrong reasons, but the theme you linked to isn't 'beyond awful', at least to me.) That's my 2c on it.

Advertisement