Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Passenger Side LHD Ducato Mirror

Options
  • 06-09-2015 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭

Hi All
    Had a run in with an on coming van (who failed to slow down) and wing mirrors collided.......no idea how he faired out as he didnt stop but the casing on mine is destroyed
    Anybody got any advice as to where to hunt a replacement one down?
    It is a 2003 Ducato passenger side wing mirror, electric, long arm and has the wind angle mirror underneath the main mirror
    Cheers for your help

PS If a mirror was got from a "breakers yard", is there a difference between a RHD right hand mirror and a LHD right hand mirror?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭killalanerr

A few years back when white van man totalled my mirror i used theses guy https://www.wingmirrorman.co.uk/van-wing-mirrors ,had to split the old mirror andd use the old arm but its still on the van doing its job

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

I got bits for mine from a camper rental place that used to be near Dublin airport. They had plenty of donor mirrors for some reason!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,191 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

Germany eBay?

Www.ebay.de

search for " Ducato aussenspiegal"

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Malta1

Nekarsulm wrote: »
    Germany eBay?

Www.ebay.de

search for " Ducato aussenspiegal"

Cheers for the help folks.....search goes on but we have a lead

Advertisement