Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amy Winehouse (2015) documenrty

Options
  • 06-09-2015 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi, can anyone tell me where I can watch this, I've been looking and find nothing.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,208 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

If you're in Dublin, it's still in the Screen cinema.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 brianfagan

No, I'm in limerick, still can't Find it, not even on the net

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Kenny Bania

It'll be released on DVD in December - until then, you gotta wait unless you're ok with a telesync.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Deathwish4

Watched this. Bit of a stitch up on her father really.

6/10

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,208 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

I watched it on a flight recently. It's a bit too long, but quite good. Yeah, her father doesn't come out of it well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Kenny Bania

Deathwish4 wrote: »
    Watched this. Bit of a stitch up on her father really.

6/10

Hardly a "stitch-up" when he did it to himself. It was all home-shot footage & his own words that made him seem like a w*nker.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mightydrumming

Never liked her boyfriend Blake and after watching the documentary, I found out why. Very sad to watch!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,973 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

This is on this Friday at 21.00 on Channel 4 / HD

http://www.tvguide.co.uk/m-detail/2272887/114145656/amy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭PeterTheEighth

Never liked her boyfriend Blake and after watching the documentary, I found out why. Very sad to watch!

Look up the Jeremy Kyle interview with him, it's interesting.

I dont think he's as bad as he is portrayed in the documentary. He's certainly an eejit and not the sharpest tool in the shed, but I dont think he's the Machiavellian character he's portrayed as in the documentary.

Advertisement