Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forgot to renew locker

Options
  • 06-09-2015 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi there,

As the title says, I forgot to renew my locker earlier in the year. I never heard about having to ring Pamela to secure your locker for next year.

A few weeks ago I found out about this by searching the SU Facebook page. I’m just wondering if it’d still be possible to keep your locker from last year? If not, do we return our keys for that locker on the first day of term?

I’d really appreciate if anyone here could share their knowledge if this has happened to them before/if you know what to do.

Thanks a million guys!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Lucan Bohs

This answer your question?;

NOTICE FOR STUDENT LOCKERS!

Student lockers will be available on Monday the 28th of September @7:30am on a first come first serve basis in the Arts Building. The office will close at 2:30pm on that day.

All lockers that have been held can be renewed on Wednesday the 30th of September.

Please note any locker forms not returned by Thursday 1st of October, will go on a list and the locker will have to be re-issued this is due to such a high demand. Students will be notified of a re-issue day and date by E-mail in October.

No phone calls or mails will be accepted regarding lockers..

Thank You,

Head of Facilities Attendant Services

Advertisement