Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two front teeth are aching - could it be related to wisdow tooth?

Options
  • 05-09-2015 2:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Firstly sorry for the lack of correct terminology that follows..

For the last few days I've had a permanent ache in my two lower front teeth and to a lesser extent in my gums in the same area.

Perhaps coincidentally one of my wisdom teeth seems to be growing much slower than the rest (I'm 29) and the back of one seems to have just pierced through my gum and I'm wondering if there is possible some relation. The wisdow tooth itself is not painful.

if I put 'pressure' by pulling at the front teeth the pain seems to subside. I'm not sure I can take a day off work until Monday week so desperately in need of some short term relief!

Hopefully that makes some sense!

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

could be the gums, could be a nerve issue. In the short term some salt water rinsing, soft diet might help but do try get to a dentist tomorrow, many are open early, late and at lunch.

Advertisement