Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tatoo in galway-Limerick

Options
  • 04-09-2015 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭

I like to get a tatoo, something classy and stylish. Where in galway or Limerick is good. I worry about hygiene and tatoo artist skill.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 ninja13

There's plenty of shops in both Galway and limerick. Majority of tattoo artists have a certain style they are more accustomed to (black and grey/colour/ traditional) so if you have a certain style in mind your better off checking their Facebook or instagram pages to see their photos. All my tattoos are colour, I went with Eric in devils ink in limerick. He does a few different styles which suited me because I was still a little unsure of what I wanted. Hes sound and the shop itself is nice. I looked on pages for photos without filters, if the tattoo is good there's no need to edit it in my mind. Hope you find your artist :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭raher1

cool

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

I would definitely recommend All Star Tattoo in Limerick! Ross and Paul are both excellent artists! Very welcoming environment and helpful staff! you will not go wrong here!

Advertisement