Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suis Grant website

Options
  • 04-09-2015 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭

Sorry wrong heading. Susi Website, not Suis! Anyone else having problems accessing the Susi grant tracker website? It seems to be down yesterday and today. The site had said it had received document and queued for assessment.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 ididthemathtom

I just checked and I can access the site fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,462 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

femur61 wrote: »
    Sorry wrong heading. Susi Website, not Suis! Anyone else having problems accessing the Susi grant tracker website? It seems to be down yesterday and today. The site had said it had received document and queued for assessment.

I think it might be a problem with the chrome browser. I couldn't get on the last few days either with chrome, tried with edge and got on

• Registered Users Posts: 23 HoopStudios

Its down for me in Firefox and chrome..

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Aoibhinn_C

I think the site just doesn't work with Chrome. It's down for me in chrome, yet works perfectly in IE.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 ididthemathtom

All I have on my mobile is chrome and I have not been unable to access the website at any point.

• Advertisement
Advertisement