Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd Bachelor of arts Legal studies, economics, Sociology and politics?

Options
  • 04-09-2015 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hey guys.

Going into 2nd year arts. I'm 100% taking Legal studies as this is the route I want to go down to hopefully qualify as a solicitor.

Anyway, my question is whether I should take Economics or sociology and political science as my second subject choice?

I did better in Sociology in 1st year exams.

Is economics tough in 2nd and 3rd year from experience anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Lostman1990

Hey guys.

Going into 2nd year arts. I'm 100% taking Legal studies as this is the route I want to go down to hopefully qualify as a solicitor.

Anyway, my question is whether I should take Economics or sociology and political science as my second subject choice?

I did better in Sociology in 1st year exams.

Is economics tough in 2nd and 3rd year from experience anyone?

It really depends on what economics modules you do. Some of the modules are pretty OK while other economics modules can be tough. You probably will have a good choice of electives to choose from so will find modules that you will be interested in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭laoch na mona

soc and pol in second year is really interesting, it's also good to have a understanding of politics if you are doing law, at least this was my experience

Advertisement