Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alternative to Clean Master Autostart Manager

Options
  • 04-09-2015 1:53am
    Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend me an alternative? I've just gotten an M9, it's rooted with TWRP recovery and I'm using the Android Revolution rom.

Clean Master works all except the Autostart manger bit. It keeps asking for superuser permissions. I've looked it up and seemingly it's a bug with clean Master and super su. I've got the most recent versions of both, but it still won't work.

I downloaded App Master, and it has stopped some apps autostarting, but clean Master is still picking up 9 that app Master isn't detecting.

Does anyone use a different app for this? Or any ideas of a fix?

Cheers :)

Comments

Advertisement