Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Junior Cert Technology Tutor/Class

• 03-09-2015 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8 ✭✭✭ Emilyip

Hi,

I'm looking for a grind or a class for junior cert technology in Cork. It is not available to my brother in his school and he is interested in taking it up. Does anyone know of anything/anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭ pinkbear

He can't really take it up, as there's a practical project which he can only do under the supervision of a teacher in a school.

Well, actually, he could take it up and do the exam (marked out of 60%), so if he did really well in it, he would scrape a C.

If he's considering doing it for LC it would be helpful to sit the exam now, but if he's looking for a high grade, he won't get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 ✭✭✭ Emilyip

Thanks for that. He's definitely interested in taking it up for LC so I'll look into that for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭ pinkbear

Not much use to you, but I know someone in Dublin who does them, so if anyone in Dublin is looking for help, I can pass on the details.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 madhugh

Hi, My Daughter is in the same situation. We are in Dublin so would appreciate info on your contact in Dublin.

Advertisement