Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laste Susi Application

Options
  • 03-09-2015 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭

Hi,

My brother got accepted for a level 7 business studies course in WIT. My brother tried submitting his susi application recently but had used his old details from when he did an art and design plc course last September but dropped out around March of this year. When we tried submitting the financial documents, my brother could not log into susi so after we called them, they informed us that account was deleted because he did not disclose the fact he attended a plc course and that he would have to submit a new application. My brother told me he had left the plc part out of the application because he had dropped out.

The problem is that susi also advised us that it would be considered as a late application but that their still accepting applications so we hope to submit a new application by the end of tomorrow. What I wanted to ask is that with relation to the school fees for the course, how do things work when you submit a late application to susi? Do we inform WIT of the susi application and does the college wait on a decision from susi? I suspect a decision from susi will take a while so would like to know how the process works with late applications. Thank you.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 39 PaulRyan17

Yeah the best thing to do in that situation is just to tell the college you have submitted a late SUSI application and then they will wait. The college will be use to how long it takes for SUSI to deal with anything

Advertisement