Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone been a trader at Electric Picnic? I'd like some info please!

Options
  • 03-09-2015 7:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hey,

I'll be working at a stall in a market at the Picnic this weekend.
    I'll be given a traders ticket, and there's a traders campsite.

Has anyone worked it before and do you know if I will be able to gain entry into the normal campsite? We received an email saying we couldn't but some of you may have had experience with this before and they might be a bit lax once down there...

Any info at all would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭GTDolanator

Im working it this year and did last also,youf not supposed to get into the normal campsites but if ye talk to thr stewards nicely you just might.depends on the person

• Registered Users Posts: 25 michelle66

All my mates are in the normal campsite so I think I'll ask very nicely :)
    I'll defo set up home in the traders campsite though just to be on the safe side. Thanks!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

trader wristbands will get you into the general campsite no problem. 100% no issues.

Advertisement