Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

insectoid or reptoid

Options
  • 02-09-2015 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭

Has anyone any info from real experience of either seeing such or seeing someone that was in the same room change into one of these forms.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Paranormal Etcetera

Its usually a friend of a friend when people tell me about seeing them. Hope someone has better stories and tells them here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭euser1984

Are you referring to shape shifting reptilians?

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭damon5

euser1984 wrote: »
    Are you referring to shape shifting reptilians?

Reptilians,also called reptoids, reptiloids, or draconians,i was wondering more so has anyone literally seen someone human change into a reptilian or insectoid for a brief time.Or if not havnt seen the transformation from the human form stage actually have seen something similar without having ingested drugs or hallucinagenics...

Where are you getting the ideas of these "beings" from? I have definitely met people who struck me as being very odd.

And when I say very odd I mean, that they almost seemed like they were something hiding in human form; and I don't think they were fairies but sure I don't know much about fairies.

• Advertisement

And when I say very odd I mean, that they almost seemed like they were something hiding in human form; and I don't think they were fairies but sure I don't know much about fairies.

Don't know nothing about fairies but could you enlighten on your comment quote "And when I say very odd I mean, that they almost seemed like they were something hiding in human form;" thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭endacl

damon5 wrote: »
    Has anyone any info from real experience of either seeing such or seeing someone that was in the same room change into one of these forms.

No. Nobody does.

endacl wrote: »
    No. Nobody does.

Does the Skeptics Corner ring a bell by any chance ...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭Chemical Byrne

No offence to any members f this subforum but just out of curiosity, are you people actually serious? Or just having the craic?

damon5 wrote: »
    Does the Skeptics Corner ring a bell by any chance ...

Well, you did ask a direct question...

• Advertisement

No. Nobody does.

Who voted you as the ultra spokesman? :p Jaaaaaysussss

No. Nobody does.

Its the likes of this comment from people like you thinking your the voice of the majority that puts people off posting about experiences that have happened to them.Maybe i
    should rephrase .......
    IF Anyone has any info from real experience of either seeing such or seeing someone that was in the same room change into one of these forms I would be very interested to hear,thanks.....

Yes. You're right. It's my perfectly rational and balanced comment that's preventing people coming on and posting anonymously about the lizard people. And the insect people. Because I might slag them. Anonymously.

That's the reason. Makes sense.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Enterprise had insectoids and Reptilians
    Dolim.jpg
    Xindi_ENT_Big.jpg

Aside from those guys, i think this topic could do a lot better in conspiracy theories than here - it's not really paranormal is it?

Yes. You're right. It's my perfectly rational and balanced comment that's preventing people coming on and posting anonymously about the lizard people. And the insect people. Because I might slag them. Anonymously.

That's the reason. Makes sense.

:D

Is it not as valid as seeing/experiencing ghost activity if many have had that experience?

Is it not as valid as seeing/experiencing ghost activity if many have had that experience?

Equally as valid. Exactly.

:)

Advertisement