Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Locations for Docklands shooting...

Options
  • 02-09-2015 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,026 ✭✭✭

Hello folks,

the Athy club have a photo walk planned for this evening around the docklands area. We'll be up from the "chountry" and you'll recognize us by the flasks of hot tea and hang sandwiches :)

I'm thinking the usual suspects:

- Samuel Beckett Bridge
    - Convention centre?
    - Shoot down the Liffey towards Liberty Hall.
    - Grand Canal Quay

Any other ideas for the area please?

Btw, if anyone wants to join in, please PM me. You'd be very welcome (unless your're very strange) :)

Thanks, Noel.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

kelly1 wrote: »
    Hello folks,

the Athy club have a photo walk planned for this evening around the docklands area. We'll be up from the "chountry" and you'll recognize us by the flasks of hot tea and hang sandwiches :)

I'm thinking the usual suspects:

- Samuel Beckett Bridge
    - Convention centre?
    - Shoot down the Liffey towards Liberty Hall.
    - Grand Canal Quay

Any other ideas for the area please?

Btw, if anyone wants to join in, please PM me. You'd be very welcome (unless your're very strange) :)

Thanks, Noel.

That's probably loads - the time flies by down there! There are the famine statues also, the Custom House and that sculpture with the man pulling the rope.

Hope the weather is good to you! Enjoy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 47 TheMightyI

You'll have a ball - always fun shooting down there.

You could also pop along to the Grand Canal Theatre - some cool shots to be had in the area between it and the Grand Canal Dock.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,026 ✭✭✭kelly1

Thanks guys, managed to get a few shots I'm fairly happy with, despite the shi**y overcast sky:

20499037544_b757a82dd8_c.jpg

20933782338_e646339360_c.jpg

20499035644_f434f3a5a9_c.jpg

20933550770_6575b3ea1c_c.jpg

21111523762_39f372d050_c.jpg

Advertisement