Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Susi grant

Options
  • 02-09-2015 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

On my sons susi application, it said that the grant was awarded, Is there anywhere that will tell you how much he is going to get? Cant see anything in the application.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭karen89

Biddy, can you tell me how long he was waiting to hear it was awarded, we are waiting months - and starting to panic, from what I understand it he goes to the online tracker it will give the awarded amount

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Kal3

karen89 wrote: »
    Biddy, can you tell me how long he was waiting to hear it was awarded, we are waiting months - and starting to panic, from what I understand it he goes to the online tracker it will give the awarded amount

I applied in April and received a letter today from susi confirming that grant had been awarded.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 ididthemathtom

karen89 wrote: »

Do not panic yet. I'm in foster care with zero income and have heard nothing. If you should be eligible for it, and have heard nothing, keep waiting. The vast majority of schools understand that SUSI doesn't come out for many people until October, so will postpone student contribution fee, or charge a portion of it that you'll then be refunded, if you mention you're waiting on the grant.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Tanya234

I logged onto my online tracker today and it also said "grant awarded". I am thrilled but still cant seem to find out if it is the maintenance grant, tuition grant or both. Or any details of how much I am entitled to. Does anybody know if this information is posted out or how do you find out?

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭biddy21

Got a letter in the post today, applied in April, I think. But it wasn't what I had hoped for

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Kal3

Tanya234 wrote: »
    I logged onto my online tracker today and it also said "grant awarded". I am thrilled but still cant seem to find out if it is the maintenance grant, tuition grant or both. Or any details of how much I am entitled to. Does anybody know if this information is posted out or how do you find out?
    My online tracker was updated to 'awarded' yesterday and I received a letter from susi today. Letter showed full details of the type of grants and amounts that had been awarded. So I'd say hang tight, your letter is probably in the post!

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭nickys

god mine is on provisionally awarded since July and hasn't changed and I applied back in April for it

Advertisement