Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LM061- Pharmaceuticaland industrial chemsitry. hours

Options
  • 02-09-2015 8:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭

Anyone know how many hours of lectures a week for this course? And what are the job prospects like?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭iLaura

femur61 wrote: »
    Anyone know how many hours of lectures a week for this course? And what are the job prospects like?

For the hours part you should look on timetable.ul.ie and go to the course timetable section. Just put in the course code and year 1 and you can get a general idea of the hours

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭femur61

iLaura wrote: »
    For the hours part you should look on timetable.ul.ie and go to the course timetable section. Just put in the course code and year 1 and you can get a general idea of the hours

Thanks but it gives all the lectures.

I just wondering is it approximately 20 or 30 hours. I have a friend doing business and he has 13 hours a week and one doing science choice and his are 30 hours a week, which is very intense so I was wondering are all the science course in UL similar. UCC is a lot less.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭babynice

I did a similar course, Industrial Biochemistry, and had a lot of the same classes as Pharmaceutical and Industrial Chemistry. As far as I can remember we all had roughly 30 hours a week in first year. That was made up of lectures, labs and tutorials.

Advertisement