Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome our New Moderator - DOCARCH

Options
  • 02-09-2015 7:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭

Please give a great big Weather Forum Welcome to our new moderator DOCARCH!!! :)

With 65% of his total boards.ie posts in Weather he is a fantastic contributor to the forum and he has kindly agreed to join the mod team - just in time for the craziest time of the year on here! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,534 ✭✭✭✭joujoujou
    Unregistered Users

witka.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,650 ✭✭✭Birdnuts

I for one welcome our new overlord;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Grand addition to mod team!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Redsunset

Glad to see you onboard Doc. Just in time for the fast approaching silly season.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,246 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Welcome Docarch! :D Exciting times ahead.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Reckless Abandonment

Doc first job ban leahyl when it starts snowing ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭dexter647

As soon as we get the first signs of cold snowy weather on the way you will know all about it Docarch;)....Great addition though and best of luck:)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,246 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Doc first job ban leahyl when it starts snowing ;)

Ah now :(.........:D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,335 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Congrats Doc!

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 28,886 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

welcome

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Congrats Doc, don't ban me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭snowstreams

Congrats Docarch!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

Thanks people. I look forward to being your overlord moderator.

Now all I can hope for, to keep my workload down (and sanity), is a mild winter with no sign of cold/snow on the charts! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Simon Gruber Says

DOCARCH wrote: »
    Now all I can hope for, to keep my workload down (and sanity), is a mild winter with no sign of cold/snow on the charts! :P

Your first ban should be yourself for that one!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

Your first ban should be yourself for that one!

I know!

The only thing I can do is set up another account, in a diffeent name, so I can ramp away (and then moderate myself if needs be!). :P

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 6,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭Irish Steve

I know!

The only thing I can do is set up another account, in a diffeent name, so I can ramp away (and then moderate myself if needs be!). :P

You've heard the one about talking to yourself, arguing with yourself, and then the harsh reality of when you lose the argument? ;)

Welcome to the reality of the ongoing saga of the madhouse that is the Weather forum

Shore, if it was easy, everybody would be doin it.😁

• Registered Users Posts: 14,362 ✭✭✭✭M.T. Cranium

TREASON !!!

recount !!!

(enjoy the ride) :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭cotton

Welcome Docarch! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭PukkaStukka

Best of luck in your new role DOCARCH. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭NMB

Awesome !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Forever21

All the best in your new post ,congrats: :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,730 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Good choice, good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,530 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

You're kind of getting that :(

Advertisement