Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fm104 phoneshow

Options
  • 01-09-2015 11:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭

The Greg lad filling in for Chris Barry on the fm104 phoneshow is a breath of fresh air compared to Chris. They should really hire him on a permanent basis. Does he currently work in another radio station.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭bbability

If the Greg is Greg Merriman he's a radio legend. Great DJ too! His late night shows on FM104 were legendary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭badgersbelief

Totally agree, Greg is doing a much better job. They need someone like him doing the show.

Keith doing the show tonight filling in for Chris. I'd love if he got the show to himself in the long term, it's just what the show needs a young presenter.

Correct me if I'm wrong but does anyone else notice the same voices every night with different names? I know most of the callers are fake but I wonder how many of them are actually genuine?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Riverireland

Correct me if I'm wrong but does anyone else notice the same voices every night with different names? I know most of the callers are fake but I wonder how many of them are actually genuine?

Been clicking around radio stations myself tonight. All sounds really fake. Has to be a market for something other than shock jocks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement