Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple bag lost on Shop st., night of Sunday 30th August, full of sentiment!

Options
  • 01-09-2015 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all, I am really hoping someone here might be able to help me out!

I lost a purple, hippie style kinda bag on Sunday 30th August, somewhere on Shop st. or Quay st.

I've already asked the relevant establishments (Freeneys, Blue Note, Roisin) and alas, they had not seen or heard of it...

The contents included a Very Important Notebook, a Margaret atwood book loaned from Galway city library, 50 euro, loads of tampons, and, most importantly, a disposable camera with pictures from the summer.

Any advice or inspired ideas as to how to retrieve this very sentimental bag would be GREATLY appreciated.... :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭cocoman

Hi all, I am really hoping someone here might be able to help me out!

I lost a purple, hippie style kinda bag on Sunday 30th August, somewhere on Shop st. or Quay st.

I've already asked the relevant establishments (Freeneys, Blue Note, Roisin) and alas, they had not seen or heard of it...

The contents included a Very Important Notebook, a Margaret atwood book loaned from Galway city library, 50 euro, loads of tampons, and, most importantly, a disposable camera with pictures from the summer.

Any advice or inspired ideas as to how to retrieve this very sentimental bag would be GREATLY appreciated.... :)

Try the Garda station in Mill Street. Someone may have handed it in or one of the Gardaí may have picked it up while on patrol.

Another option would be to call Galway City Council. It may have been picked up when they were street cleaning.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Unhelpful comment and followups removed.

As said, get in touch with Mill Street, good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

Maybe post on the galway advertiser Facebook page- it has a huge following. Hope you find your bag.

Advertisement