Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

missing the supplemental?

Options
  • 01-09-2015 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭

I had my second supps today which I am pretty sure I flunked, hence I see no point in continuing with the rest, as failing one module is enough to make you repeat the year, something I came to term with encase it ends up happing.

So is it possible to not just go to the rest of them? or is missing a supp. is treated like an annual exam and without a valid reason for not attending exclusion from the course is warranted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Would play it safe and show up for the exams anyway. There is the option to leave after the first half hour.

You should try your best with the remaining exams, hard as it might be, but you might scrape a pass. It may be difficult to repeat the year if you don't show up for other exams too.

By the way, in some circumstances you can (or used to be able to) carry a module into the following year. Obviously you'll have to pass your other exams. Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 needwork

You might be allowed to go off books so I suggest you finish your supplementals

Advertisement