Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ribs

Options
  • 01-09-2015 2:53pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭

I've an awful craving for ribs, any recomdations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Finnertys butchers ( across from dunnes, eyre sq) have nice Chinese ribs.... Can't think of anywhere out to get them

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

If you're talking BBQ ribs, I haven't had the ribs at Scotty's Steakhouse (Cuirt na Coirbe, Headford Road), but I imagine they'd be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

KRCMA

• Registered Users Posts: 13,331 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Creole on Dominick Street.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 5,620 ✭✭✭El_Dangeroso

Hands down the best are the ribs starter in Oscars, but if not in the mood for the 3 course meal then krchma.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

I always found McSwiggan's ribs to be good!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Creole on Dominick Street.

Their ribs ain't so good. Not exactly fall off the bone.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,170 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Scotty's ribs were good. Haven't had them in over 2 years but I'd bet they are the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,331 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Oh right! It's been a while since I've been there.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,388 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Must disagree, ate there recently and the ribs were pretty good, very fall off the bone too :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

This is why I've never gone to Creole. They have consistently had inconsistent reviews. I go out too rarely to gamble on a restaurant having an off night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Notch000

Must disagree, ate there recently and the ribs were pretty good, very fall off the bone too :)

+1 was there a few weeks ago, rib were excellent

• Registered Users Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭deisedude

This is why I've never gone to Creole. They have consistently had inconsistent reviews. I go out too rarely to gamble on a restaurant having an off night.

I love Creole and have gone there many times the past few years but i'd have to agree they can be inconsistent

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭tmh106

Asian Tea house have a delicious ribs starter

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Had Ribs at the weekend in Oslo bar in salthill. They were fantastic :D

Advertisement