Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

PL betting strategy

Options
  • 01-09-2015 10:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭

Thinking of following a strategy whereby I always back Palace, stoke, Newcastle & probably Swansea to get a win or draw vs Man U, Spurs , Liverpool & possibly Chelsea throughout the season.

It's dependant on the transfer window closing without those teams adding goal scorers to their squad.

Reason for the strategy is that I don't see Man U, spurs or Liverpool being able to score more than 1 or 2 goals vs these teams and I don't see this as enough to beat the other teams.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

I wouldn't really call that a strategy mate. Like, what happens if X amount of players are injured? Are you still going to back them?

You're just picking your fancies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭Dots1982

I wouldn't really call that a strategy mate. Like, what happens if X amount of players are injured? Are you still going to back them?

You're just picking your fancies.

Fair enough, I guess if Cabaye, Sako, Dann were injured for instance it would affect my thoughts. The fact that the have the likes of Bamford and Bolasie on the bench at the moment suggests they have good Strength in depth.

Similarly Shaquiri would be the key to any bets on Stoke.

Newcastle I would like to see sign Charlie Austin but i think windaljum will do damage

Swansea I see Ayew as the key player but I;m sceptical on Gomis and whether he will keep his form up. I don't see him as the new Bony or anything.

Advertisement