Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Tips

Options
  • 31-08-2015 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

This Title is pretty explanatory, basically I'm looking for tips for the LC and how to deal with it.

My story: I just started 6th year (today in fact) and our teachers are trying to use some scare tactics and giving us loads of work to do. I began to wonder if there were thing's I could do to give me the best chance at the leaving Cert.
    I'm a B to A grade student...well honestly C to B grade student and I would like to know or more ask if there are any tips or tools that people found useful during their LC that they would like to share!

I'm well aware that I need to study and work hard! Trust me I do, but I would like to know different way's of doing it. For example I study Applied Math's and what I do is I try a past exam paper, see how much I can do without looking at notes for hints then I ask any questions to my teacher if I get really stuck.

If anyone has tips as to : Study timetables, stress management, diet and even balancing this with time to relax (How the heck does one relax when all you can think about is "I should be studying" ;_;)

Also thank you in advance for any tips and help given, I really do appreciate it, and my future self opening the letter with my grades does to!

Advertisement