Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boys Clothes for winter

Options
  • 31-08-2015 9:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭

Hey all, I'm trying to sort out winter wardrobe for inside. In the summer he simply went with a short sleeved tshirt over a short sleeved vest or a long sleeved vest if it was a little chillier.

Our house is draughty enough though even when warm so I'm not sure what to do for winter. He's 7 months so big hoodies/zippies are a bit restrictive for him but I don't think vest/long sleeved tshirt will cut it for winter. Does everyone wear jumpers? Looking at next and thinking maybe the slogan crew/character crew type of jumper?
    http://ie.nextdirect.com/en/shop/Gender-Younger_Boys-Category-Hoodies-Category-Sweat_Tops/SortingAttribute-ProductSalePrice_IEE-asc-%40Page-0

I'm sure I'm overthinking things as usual but advice appreciated! I'm sorted for outdoor wear, have warm coats etc

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

my lot all worse fleeces in the cold weather,our house is pretty cold.

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭Typer Monkey

Yeah just put a jumper on him. Penny's do a good range of jumpers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

I always found plain long sleeved tshirts a god send. Wear his normal vest, long sleeved top and a T-shirt. 😀 looks good and not restrictive at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭contrary_mary

You can get nice sweatshirts in h&m which I usually paired with a long-sleeved vest, tracksuit bottoms and a pair of tights underneath as at that age they spend most of their time on the floor crawling around and it gets chilly on their little legs. You can get boys tights in penneys and also h&m

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭livinsane

You can also get lovely sleeveless zip up fleeces which are great over a long sleeved tshirt. They keep the torso warm while leaving the arms free. I got this one in H&M lately:

http://www.hm.com/ie/product/02793?article=02793-B

• Advertisement
Advertisement