Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Christmas Movie Club #13 - Santa Clause 2 (2002)

• 31-08-2015 6:01pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 26,589 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Posy

Plot
    Santa Claus is looking for a Mrs Claus, finds out his son is on the 'naughty list' and deals with a problematic substitute Claus who takes over when he visits home.

Trailer

Where to find it:
    YouTube: €2.99
    iTunes: €3.99
    Sky Movies on demand

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,012 ✭✭✭✭ Toto Wolfcastle

I've had a sh1te few days and I have a sick husband asleep upstairs so I'm sitting down to watch this now to cheer myself up. I don't think I've seen it before.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,012 ✭✭✭✭ Toto Wolfcastle

I really enjoyed it. It's not as good as the first one but that's to be expected. I love that it has the same cast as the first one. My favourite bit was when the adults were playing with their favourite childhood toys.

Super Christmassy and exactly what I needed to watch today!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,326 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Loughc

I really enjoyed it. It's not as good as the first one but that's to be expected. I love that it has the same cast as the first one. My favourite bit was when the adults were playing with their favourite childhood toys.

Super Christmassy and exactly what I needed to watch today!

I've never seen Santa Clause 2 or 3!! Sequels to kids movies tend to be complete cash ins and are usually tripe so I've usually avoid like the plague but I might give this a go.

Advertisement