Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Android Wear Watches now work with iPhone

Options
  • 31-08-2015 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Android Wear Watches will be compatible with iPhone next month , Google announced today

Comments

This just seems like an odd move by Apple. My assumption is that Android Wear is considerably cheaper than Apple Watches?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Oh yey! I'm just gonna run out and buy me.... Ah nope, cant even fake the interest in that.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭bert911

This just seems like an odd move by Apple. My assumption is that Android Wear is considerably cheaper than Apple Watches?

That's like saying its an odd move for Apple to let Gmail ,Chrome etc on iPhone or Spotify music

• Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭waynegalway

bert911 wrote: »
    Android Wear Watches will be compatible with iPhone next month , Google announced today

It's working right now, not sure why they'd say next month.

I'm excited about it, because I moved from android to an iPhone last Feb, and my G Watch has been sitting patiently in my messy drawer ever since.

Advertisement