Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hape of young ones drinking by the Cathedral on the 28th

Options
  • 31-08-2015 5:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭

I was walking up along the canal from the Newcastle direction and past the Cathedral last Friday and there were about 100 (at least) teenagers bushing in the park and around there. It was only coming up to 8pm and they were already pissing in the canal and stuff, bless 'em.

Thought it might be debs-related but nobody seemed to be dressed for that. There was a garda van there all right, didn't seem to be overly perturbing them though.

Anyone know what was going on? I checked the adverstiser site but there was nothing there, and google wasn't bringing anything up. Pure nosiness on my part.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

That was a back-to-school social. They were waiting for the buses to take them to Loughrea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

When you end in the cathedral for a mass you gotta do whatever it takes to get through it alive. I use heroin myself.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

That was a back-to-school social. They were waiting for the buses to take them to Loughrea.

I was going to hazard a guess at Bish Disco, but I'm probably showing my age there.

I never p*ssed in a canal though. There's still time I suppose!

Advertisement