Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fear the walking dead

• 31-08-2015 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

I've heard that The irish premier of Fear the Walking Dead is on tonight. Does anyone know where or how to watch it?:):):):)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

• Registered Users Posts: 33 joeyhehir

I'm afraid I'm not familiar with the "11081.00 H 22000 5/6" and "other channels".... Could you dumb it down a bit....

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭tribalwings

Go into Options up the top of the screen, then Add Channels and out in the frequency etc. Click BT AMC and store it. I tried to view the the channel and it keeps telling me it's unavailable

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭ahaaha

Has anyone had any luck with this? We have tried adding the channel, gotten the tick next to the channel and it does not exist.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭willowthewisp

Hi, is this available to watch anywhere on Netflix or any of the UPC channels?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭snowgal

as above?! Ive only managed to see the first one and Im dying to see the rest now...............

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Hi, is this available to watch anywhere on Netflix or any of the UPC channels?

Thanks

No it won't be available on Netflix at all, AMC struck a deal with Hulu to attain the streaming rights.

Its also not available on any UPC channel currently as no Irish TV rights have been acquired by any network.

It's widley available on the net but I won't get into that here!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Don't worry about it, it's 6 hours of your life you won't get back.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

Don't worry about it, it's 6 hours of your life you won't get back.

On the other hand, I found it to be 6 hours of entertainment, and enjoyed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

On the other hand, I found it to be 6 hours of entertainment, and enjoyed it.

Yeah I thoroughly enjoyed it. It brought a set of characters that you felt fear and dread for. Numerous times saying things like "oh don't do that" etc. There was something clever about being brought back to a timespan where the characters knew nothing, yet the audience knew everything.

That chest tightening fear for characters hasnt been in TWD for a while, I guess until recent episodes.

I look forward to having it shepard in each new season of the regular TWD.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Yep, I thought it was great. Not sure if people wanted some TWD clone, that would be pointless.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,451 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Advertisement